Friday, November 30, 2012

First Testimonial on Purchases Made in my Etsy Store!




Meg (user eccomeg) purchased a 5 piece custom set of Christmas stockings from me on Etsy (please see the previous   post about flip flop stockings for pictures of her order), and with her permission I am posting what she had to say about the stockings when she received them in the mail. I had sent her a message the day after Thanksgiving to confirm receipt of her order since the USPS tracking info indicated that it had been delivered that day. This is what she replied:



Yes! Thank you!! We just got back from being away for the Thanksgiving holidays yesterday.

The box was waiting for us and I could not have been happier when I opened it. They're already hanging up! The kids loved theirs and the dog's and my husband was tickled by the hairy toes on his. My is wonderful as well!

I can't believe you made these and with such speed! Thank you so much! Every year I say I am going to make our stockings and every year I have a bag of materials that I feel guilty about so thank you!

We love them - they are too darn cute.

Take care and I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your friends and family and we wish you a relaxing and joyous holiday and New Year.

Meg



I am so happy to hear that she was so thrilled with the results of our collaboration. I always enjoy the creativity and on the fly problem solving that goes into a custom order of an item that I've never made before. I think the purchase ended well for everyone: Meg has five great stockings for her and her family and I have a new pattern to add to my repertoire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment