Monday, July 29, 2019

Adventures in Quilting - 2018-2019 Block of the Month Club - March 2019 - Block 9


Quilter's Haven 2018-2019 Block of the Month Club - March 2019
Sew Simple Northern Lights Sampler
One Around the Block Block
Three Tic-Tac-Toe Blocks


March's blocks were really enjoyable to make. The larger green block was very similar to the block we did in December. I also very much like how the green pops against the cream colored background fabric. I hope we use this color again for one or two of the smaller blocks.

All of the points matched up the way they were suppose to, and that is always a relief and bonus to the process.
The two small blocks for this month were made from a pattern called Tic-Tac-Toe. Looking at the finished blocks, I'm not sure what inspired the name. It doesn't particularly remind me of anything to do with a tic-tac-toe game. No X's or O's or shape of the board. So, yeah, not sure. It for some reason reminds me of a basket.

I liked both of the colors we used, and the squares were really easy to put together. No problems to report. And it is March! Only four months left.

No comments:

Post a Comment